• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Im really getting excited

BLUNT

for vintage at the vineyards that is. my car is coming together nicely and im starting to feel pretty good about it. lots of little things to do and it wont be complete but it will look like a car. i still have no wipers so ill stock up on rainx but wipers are over rated anyways.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Those wipers just spoil the classic proportions of the classic roundie, anyway!

I suspect you'll be "feeling the sunshine" despite the weather.

:)

Delia

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

for vintage at the vineyards that is. my car is coming together nicely and im starting to feel pretty good about it. lots of little things to do and it wont be complete but it will look like a car. i still have no wipers so ill stock up on rainx but wipers are over rated anyways.

I'm really looking forward to the event too. It'll be great to meet you and other faqers in person and to check out your sweet project!

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Is there a FAQ table? Or name tags...or should we all just stand and drool on BLUNT's car....

1985 e28 w/LS1/t56 and a bit more...

1970 2002 w/ m42 swap

-Contact me for m42 mounts or e28 ls1 mounts-

www.classicdaily.net

I really wish I could go! I went to Bimmerfest last weekend, but Steve K was the only person that I met from the forum. All the 2002 owners were off looking at other cars. I am going to try to convince my dad to take me out to V@V next year, we'll see how that goes. :) Anyway...

Blunt, I bet it feels great to be so close to completion, your car looks great and is a real inspiration to me. I want to someday drop an s14 into my car. It will probably have to wait until after I have gotten through college and started a job that makes some money, but hey dream big right?

I really wish I could go! I went to Bimmerfest last weekend, but Steve K was the only person that I met from the forum. All the 2002 owners were off looking at other cars. I am going to try to convince my dad to take me out to V@V next year, we'll see how that goes. :) Anyway...

Blunt, I bet it feels great to be so close to completion, your car looks great and is a real inspiration to me. I want to someday drop an s14 into my car. It will probably have to wait until after I have gotten through college and started a job that makes some money, but hey dream big right?

yeah, wait it out. we cant all have everything in youth . i could never afford anything decent as a kid but i always made the best of what i had. once you get a little older and if youre nice your wife will give you enough allowance to do what you want. and thanks. i just cant wait to really start driving it. its like a comedy of errors trying to get this exhaust done. now its scheduled for tomorrow. yesterday fell thru

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I was all excited about going to see BLUNT's car and everyone else. However, recent family issues have made me change my plans for Vintage at the Vineyards and the 50th anniversary of the Austin Healey Sprite in Pennsylvania this month. Hopefully next year I will get to meet everyone and see their cars.

At least I have Amerivespa in Chattanooga to look forward to in July. I would hate to miss that too.

Eric

1975 2002 Anthrazitgrau

1963 Vespa GL

You will be ready come late May, BLUNT. My '02 is getting all-new heater hoses and fuel lines this week. I had burst a 33-year-old hose to the heater core last week. I'd say it outlasted its predicted service life by a wide margin! I am driving a borrowed '86 535i from Foreign Car Parts & Svc. Too bad it's got the slushbox.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz