• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

17 years old and already loving my 2002

as long as i can remeber i have loved the 2002. when my parents asked me what car i wanted to drive. i said 2002! my dad found a 2002 in my area "which dosnt happen alot" we jumped right on it. it was a white 1974 2002. with a rebuilt m10 engine, new headers, weber carb, and a ansa exhaust. the body has some rust spots on he lower parts of the door and under the back seat it has rusted threw in a few small holes. i plan to get it repainted this summer. hope to receive some tips and tricks to make my 2002 better!!

p.s my first time posting!!

1974 Bmw 2002

1986 Bmw 528e

2004 Bmw X3 3.0

My first 02 was my ride during my senior year of High School.......that was 27 years ago and I am so glad I have gone back and revisited my infatuation. Good luck and keep us posted.

1973 2002 M2 - sold and in Florida

1967 Porsche 911S vintage race car "Ugly Duck" - Sold and staying in Denver

1972 BMW 2002 FIA Gp 2 Replica

My first 02 was my ride during my senior year of High School.......that was 27 years ago and I am so glad I have gone back and revisited my infatuation. Good luck and keep us posted.

1973 2002 M2 - sold and in Florida

1967 Porsche 911S vintage race car "Ugly Duck" - Sold and staying in Denver

1972 BMW 2002 FIA Gp 2 Replica