• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tragic loss to a fellow 02er.

jimk

Mike posted here at times. His wife passed away suddenly to my suprise. Mike and Maria opened their home to the front range 02ers on a project work day on Mike's car. He has a young family. We along the front range are saddened by his loss.

http://www.rmbmw2002.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=1262560d864fd730b7597d47077277ec&topic=276.0

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

fifteen years ago. It's a very rough way to go.

Sympathy and prayers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

May she rest in Peace. Last weekend, My wife woke up with chest pain and I ended up calling the ambulance. It turned out to be a gall stone attack. The feeling that I was going through while waiting for the ambulance to show up is indescribable. I wish no one go through this or losing their spouse. Sad indeed.

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

Many prayers to Mike and his family in this time of great loss...May all memories bring a smile to your face, to ease the pain in your heart.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

My deepest sympathy for Mike and Godspeed to Maria. They will both be in our prayers.

My wife of 28 years is also named Maria. Wouldn't know what to do if something like this happened to her...

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290