• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is driving to Bayarea02 on Friday from SoCal?Caravan?

mtriple

It looks like we have a baby caravan (JohnC and Myself). I was wondering who wants to Join? We are planning to hit the road Friday the earlier the better. We probably will meet off the 101 and Balboa. Who is in?

Thanks

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

Sorry guys, now I have a 1st Bday party for my 1st granddaughter at our house on Saturday. Let me know when you are coming through SB on Friday, I will watch out for you. I guess BayArea is out until she gets older or the weekend changes. (let's see now?.....maybe she wants to go on a trip for her birthday, ooooh, look at the pretty orange cars...Ya Think?? Nah, don't even think about it!!)

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Sorry guys, now I have a 1st Bday party for my 1st granddaughter at our house on Saturday. Let me know when you are coming through SB on Friday, I will watch out for you. I guess BayArea is out until she gets older or the weekend changes. (let's see now?.....maybe she wants to go on a trip for her birthday, ooooh, look at the pretty orange cars...Ya Think?? Nah, don't even think about it!!)

Steve,

It sucks you can't make it with us, but the grand daughter wins here for sure. Thats the 1st Bday too so thats even more important. Do me a favor and kick that pinata for me :) Happy BDay!

Hamada

I thought Andy was???

Ross????

Other Ray???

I'm too far away this time.

Cheers,

Ray

wow looks like no one is driving up from southern cali this year..what a bummer. I might cancel the trip.

Hamada

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

I thought Andy was???

Ross????

Other Ray???

Cheers,

Ray

wow looks like no one is driving up from southern cali this year..what a bummer. I might cancel the trip.

Hamada

such a bummer dude doesn't look good. I don't think they're going...

Hmm. I'd have hoped there would be a more active SoCal '02 contingent.

Tis a shame!

Cheers,

Ray

I thought Andy was???

Ross????

Other Ray???

Cheers,

Ray

Hamada

such a bummer dude doesn't look good. I don't think they're going...

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Hamada, I would do it, but have obligations this weekend, plus the tii needs to be seriously adjusted, and the chop top would be too hot and I would be afraid of being beaten up by the purists up North. Next time! I checked out that '73 tii in Hollywood last week, and it was really nice..... The one on Craigslist.

'73 2002 Tii

'72 3.0 S

'72 3.0 CS (3.5)

'11 X5 35d

Hamada, I would do it, but have obligations this weekend, plus the tii needs to be seriously adjusted, and the chop top would be too hot and I would be afraid of being beaten up by the purists up North. Next time! I checked out that '73 tii in Hollywood last week, and it was really nice..... The one on Craigslist.

John,

No sweat. It seems to me that the event didn't get much attention or heads up this year. I hope the organizers do a better job with that next year. I heard that 2 years ago, it was a 12 car caravan heading up North!

I gotta check out that tii sometime. Did you hear about John Barlow's meet in August at Woodley park?

Did you hear about John Barlow's meet in August at Woodley park?

I believe that it is in October, unless there are two meets. http://www.socalvintagebmw.com/Welcome.html

Did you cancel your trip North? It was fun in 06, my last trip.

PaloAlto06002.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Hey Steve,

I think I got confused with the Festorics date. You are right thats October. Yeah I am heading with my Bro to visit a friend in San Diego. No 02s will be raiding the 101 today man that SUCKS.

This 06 meet must be the one JohnC referred to when he told me about the last time you we had a good size caravan. Hopefully next year we'll have a better socal turnout.

Have a great weekend! Enjoy the ocean breeze out there. We are roasting here in Northridge man..

Hamada