• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What a great day!

ibjettin

Hey Bri-

The car looks great, however, I think you need to carry around warning labels. That thing was bright!

Too bad I didn't get to talk with you other than your arrival. Too busy helping out and too many people.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Nice pics-

Hopefully I'll be part of the caravan next year. My car wasn't ready and I was only able to make it by 2, and w/my kids to boot. Alas, they only lasted 1/2 an hour...

Next year I'll have a restored car and have other plans for the kiddies:)

Wendell

'74 Sahara/Beige 2002 HS car, long, long ago...

'73 Polaris/Navy 2002 tii lost to Canada

'73 Malaga/Saddle 2002 current project

'73 Taiga/Black 2002 tii in my dreams

Brian,

Great to meet you finally, and what a sweet car, I'm sorry I couldn't grab it myself! Great to meet you guys, and thanls for help again, we'll chat next week.

Jeff

It was great meeting you as well! Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. I look froward to your SoCal get together!

Hey Bri-

The car looks great, however, I think you need to carry around warning labels. That thing was bright!

Too bad I didn't get to talk with you other than your arrival. Too busy helping out and too many people.

Hahaha, yea it was hard to get together and chat with so many beautiful 02's to see ;) I'll be 02less soon but hope to keep in touch with you! Where's the next BBQ?

hey brian,

talk to me.... i'll hook you up. i've got a great fjord tii for you. not a dent or scratch on it. drive it away today!!!! it gets the best gas mileage i've ever seen...... quiet as a mouse too.

for you, i give you good price.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

hey brian,

talk to me.... i'll hook you up. i've got a great fjord tii for you. not a dent or scratch on it. drive it away today!!!! it gets the best gas mileage i've ever seen...... quiet as a mouse too.

for you, i give you good price.

hmmmm, this car sounds familiar... does it have A/C?? Could be very tempting