• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great Event Bay Area! Now it's SoCal's turn.......

I've posted this elsewhere, and will put in events, so my apologies ahead of time, I just want to get the word out. Thanks again to the Bay Area guys, a great meet yesterday. Registration is now up for the SoCal event in October, go to socalvintagebmw.com for details. I know it's really early, but as a first year event we want as much lead up time as possible to build momentum so we can establish our place annually on the event calendar. Plus, there is only so many cars we can get into the park ( a good number!), so I don't want anyone shut out. The event will be open to all vintage BMW's so it will be a fun time. We're working on hotel rates and some fun events/drives around the meet as well. Again, thanks Bay Area guys for showing the way. Cheers!

Jeff

Stay tuned for more of SoCal Vintage BMW
http://www.SoCalVintageBMW.com
BMW CCA Member #423513

I've posted this elsewhere, and will put in events, so my apologies ahead of time, I just want to get the word out. Thanks again to the Bay Area guys, a great meet yesterday. Registration is now up for the SoCal event in October, go to socalvintagebmw.com for details. I know it's really early, but as a first year event we want as much lead up time as possible to build momentum so we can establish our place annually on the event calendar. Plus, there is only so many cars we can get into the park ( a good number!), so I don't want anyone shut out. The event will be open to all vintage BMW's so it will be a fun time. We're working on hotel rates and some fun events/drives around the meet as well. Again, thanks Bay Area guys for showing the way. Cheers!

Jeff

Jeff,

Its about time we have a nice Socal event. I am very excited about this. Kudos to you and John for putting the time and effort to serve the classic Bimmer enthusiast. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. This park is 7 minutes from my house :)

Once again, I look forward to this fantastic gathering.

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

Michael,

Great meeting you yesterday, and you are always welcome down here. We'll have you coerce a couple of dozen of the NoCal guys down, maybe you all can have a leisurely drive down CA 25 as part of it? A thought - we're going to make it worth the drive down......speak with you soon.

Jeff

BMW CCA Member #423513

Jeff, We will bump and talk this up so much, everyone will sign up just to shut us up. Really looking forward to it. I am also volunteering for whatever will help. (within reason of course). Much much more later.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Thanks Steve, I really appreciate the offer and I think a lot of us guys are excited we're finally having a 'home' event. we're going to set up a warm-up event during the summer, a mountain drive/rallye somewhere, maybe up 33 or the Angeles Crest and have a picnic/bbq....stay tuned.

Jeff

BMW CCA Member #423513