• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who at Brisbane who wanted a ti steering wheel?

mcmil

I talked to an '02 owner Saturday that wanted a ti steering wheel to replace the cracked one he got from Sweden.

Please contact me at mcmil@prodigy.net

1962 BMW 700 Cabriolet "The Mighty Cabriolet"

yup. that was me. at least you didn't refer to me as the tall, fat, goofy guy in the painted straw hat...

i'll send an email from home tonight. thanks

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

[quote

You have the red 1600- right ?

well actually, i'd refer to it as "paint store clerk Malaga"

the funny thing is that when i bought this forlorn car several years ago it had a similar brick-red paint job that i kinda liked, but being the neurotic 'purisit' i perceive myself to be i decided to return it to Malaga. I suspect every brick red 02 started out with a Malaga color chip and good intensions...

and it is a 2 liter, btw. and one exceedingly fun car to drive. my first true "ROUNDIE" after a couple squaretails. with hi-compression pistons and original single barrel solex and slightly modded cam, it's a thrill. now if only i can work through the rattles and gas fumes.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa