• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 to M3 swap?

Guest Anonymous

Hi, im planning hte same conversion on my 71 2002 but im having difficulties finding a e30 s14 motor.... i stheir a place that sells new s14 crate engines, or do i need to contact a bmw dealer? thanks for the help guys..

loaded 2.5 evo blocks are still avail and im contemplating buying one. crank rod and pistons plus you get the added bonus of the evo webbing and squirters. they arent as expensive as you might think either.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• 3 months later...
Hi, im planning hte same conversion on my 71 2002 but im having difficulties finding a e30 s14 motor.... i stheir a place that sells new s14 crate engines, or do i need to contact a bmw dealer? thanks for the help guys..

loaded 2.5 evo blocks are still avail and im contemplating buying one. crank rod and pistons plus you get the added bonus of the evo webbing and squirters. they arent as expensive as you might think either.

You say the loaded 2.5 evo block is available. Could you post a link to a supplier or at least give me a name to Google? Thanks!

WTF Blunt! Don't just tease us with "they arent as expensive as you might think either" How much would something like that cost? :)

MJ

75 2002

76 2002

71 F250 camper special

WTF Blunt! Don't just tease us with "they arent as expensive as you might think either" How much would something like that cost? :)

well a couple of updates. they are on backorder in germany. also, i have mistakenly assumed "loaded" meant crank , rods and pistons. in fact it is only block and pistons. last i checked was about a month ago and they were about 2300 including the core. i have a few on order. its just not as good of a deal as i had once thought. last march there were 11 in germany.. i wish i had acted then

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Hi Blunt

What type of core is needed? Does it have to be an S14 block (worth about $750usd) or would an M10 do the job (worth $50)... How much are a 2.5 crank and oil squirters?

sorry, after reading that i wasnt very clear. the 2300 price includes a 500 dollar core fee. you cant give them an m10 block for an s14. if you have an s14 core (evo block) it would be about 1800 bucks. i need to price 2.5 cranks. i havent looked into it because i suspect it will be a while before they do another run of evo blocks

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• 1 year later...
Guest Anonymous

hello I have 72 2002 that I would like to flare like your car wich is beutifull !!! could you tell me where I can find flares like those ,

or guide me please , i think that car looks awesome ... obviesly I am talking about that orange beuty

thank you

Avo