• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Derelict Bavarians

Dugz02

Hey Dugz,

I totally can relate to the frustration in dealing with POs, as sure as all the others have in some form or another in the "02 Tribe".

I feel we as many others have the unlimited enthisiasm in working with these cars only be deminished by "fraudulent-ass clowns". Reading your blog, I have seen so much done since you have first started working on it. I wish I could only say that, I have been working on mine since March of '06, and the wheels still have not yest touch the ground. My god, you were brave enough to tackel the infamous "Weber Carb" head on, that deserves some street credibility. I was fortunate to know what shape mine was in, but nothing can talk the wind out of one's sails than what you have found and the gall that the PO adds insult to injury with his so called "offer".

I try to remind myself how bad mine was when I started and how much progress has been done, I am sure that you have thought that as well. But takes only one ass-clown to make you think otherwise. If the "jerk-off" starts giving you grief, find someone who has legal creditentials to give him a call to "discuss" possible fraudulent conditions. You have obviously documented all the work you have done. If one decided to step it up his "offer" remind him of what you have done and what still needs to be done to be fully street legal and operational.

I try to day-dream how much fun it will be when it's all done (to borrow the line from some musical: "some how, some where, some day") and how it's is going to make me feel 20+ years younger, that keeps me going, that and proving the ass-clowns of the world wrong.

Well that too, and not being around the house being domesticatedly castrated.

Hang in there, you have got the momentum going in your favor!!

Justin

'75 02

Lola

The question is not that we broke a few rules or took certain liberties with our female guests.

We did ;)

Charlie don't surf!!