• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

V@V attendees-Anyone else having this problem?

SamAdams

Don't know about the rest of you but the "high" of V@V is starting to wear off. I felt like I needed a handful of Prozac today. LOL.

So many nice cars and people and so little time. Met lots of new people and put faces with names on this board. It was my pleasure.

A BIG THANKS to Scott and all who helped put it on.

How long until next year's event?

Sam Adams

75 2002

72 2000tii Touring

89 325iX

03 MINI Cooper

Sam Adams
1972 Inka 2000tii Touring, 1968 Manila 1600-2, 2001 325iT

Don't know about the rest of you but the "high" of V@V is starting to wear off. I felt like I needed a handful of Prozac today. LOL.

So many nice cars and people and so little time. Met lots of new people and put faces with names on this board. It was my pleasure.

Sam Adams

The other guys "just" have regular 02s, you can always go out and drive the Touring to ease the pain. How did it do on the trip? If you start now, you can get to LA for the October meet.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Sam Adams

The other guys "just" have regular 02s, you can always go out and drive the Touring to ease the pain. How did it do on the trip? If you start now, you can get to LA for the October meet.

Ha ha Steve. You are correct about the Touring easing the pain. The car did real well except that the rear mufflet cracked on Saturday after the event. It wasn't to loud at highway speeds but I felt like a redneck (I am a Tenneseean afterall) at lower speeds. LOL. I will get that checked out later this week. Did you look at Bill Williams picks of the Sunday drive? I was grinning ear to ear on the entire trip.

Think the LA show is big enough for two Inka Tourings? I'd love to do that sometime.

Sam Adams

75 2002

72 2000tii Touring

89 325iX

03 MINI Cooper

Sam Adams
1972 Inka 2000tii Touring, 1968 Manila 1600-2, 2001 325iT

WTF? Is this a joke?

dlm

Of course, just messing with you "regular" guys. I know there is nothing regular about 02 fanatics..wouldn't have it any other way. Anyone who has a touring is just a little more wacky.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

Sam,

Same here, Jack D. helps ease the anxiety but only a little. I am already looking to make some improvements/changes on my ride to come up to the high standards of the group. I had a great time meeting all the FAQ guys/gals, Steve, Harv, Victor,Harry, Bill R., Josh, and of course Bill , Larry, Otis, Tim, Chris, Randy, Mike. and a few others whos names I have forgotten. Look forward to seeing you guys next year.

Earl

74 02Lux

02M roadster

72 Volvo 1800ES

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

So Steve Are you saying I am wacky because I own a sedan, a touring and a panel truck? :)

Need I answer that?? I am the guy that still has every 02 he has bought. One of them, I bought new. Both of them are orange. Everyone needs a sedan and a touring. Does the truck come in Inka??

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

Guest Anonymous

...since you're the loony with the 2002 transit van. I don't begrudge you this at all, but it's a little sad when the "best in show" award at a BMW meet goes to a Ford Anglia ;-)

It was great seeing everyone. What a marvelous time. Great friends, great cars, great roads.

David Roach