• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

V@V attendees-Anyone else having this problem?

SamAdams

All right all right, let's make it a monthly event. Wait a minute, I forgot I had an actual job. Oh well, I guess we're back to once a year.

Mark your calendars for Memorial Day Saturday 2009 which I think is May 23rd.

I just blocked off about 70 rooms at Hawthorne Inn (told you i worked on this event for a whole year). I found out this weekend that The Childrens Home here in Winston-salem has something like a hostel for adults for $25 a night because they have so few children there anymore and they still have all those rooms. Hate I found out about it too late but i'll check into it for next year and post some pictures. I know they could sure use the money. Might be a great 02-HQ but I'm guessing no partying on site.

It was great meeting everyone,

Scott

"SAVE 'EM FROM THE CRUSHER !"

I have an actual job.

Well, be honest - how much time could be taken up making fruitcakes?

In fairness, I echo the heartfelt appreciation for all of the time that you and Patty devote to events that provide such enjoyment. Few people are aware, however, of your other endeavors. Take, for example, the terrific job you did, in organizing and conducting The 02 Group's rendition of this holiday classic:

Or, your production of public-service announcements:

Truly, you are an amazing man - so many talents, so little time, yet still you find a way. BTW, since everyone seems to take license in offering up ways to improve the event, might I (1) comment that this year's Omm Pah Pah band was, well, rather sedate, and (2) suggest that perhaps next year, we might opt for some Stone Sour. Simply stated, they kick ass:

After driving almost 700 miles sitting on a used E21 Recaro driver's seat (with new webbing), my body felt better than the same miles in my DD 2000 Honda Accord V6 Coupe.

Save gas - drive a tii (unless the tank leaks).

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"