• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Sahara Restoration

bferman

Very cool. Looks like a lot of fun. Did you drive it around Austin a lot before the restoration, or did you just buy it? I'm in Austin, and I have a 75 Jadegrun (if thats the right color name...), although its not ready for driving, not to mention I'm about to be 15, so I don't even have a permit right now.

-Merek

'75 2002

I've owned the car a little over a year. I drove it all over Austin up until about 6 months ago when I started the restoration. Now it's off to Terry Sayther for the engine install, 5 spd conversion, Ireland exhaust, etc.

Jadegrun is a nice color.

1973 Sahara 2002

1969 Irish Green 911T

Austin, TX

• 1 month later...

Are you having the orig. engine rebuilt, Metric Mechanic engine, or something else? I hear lots of good things about T. Sayther. You should have a very fine '02 before long. Sahara rocks! One day I will finally get to Austin as we have friends living there.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz