• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Busted . . .

f1reverb

Can we find out the exact number of bodies that can be kept in the trunk? I usually tell people 6 if they're asian and you pack them well, but I must admit, I haven't tried that high of a number yet.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

I usually tell people 6 if they're asian and you pack them wellquote]

Male asians wont fit either. Body frame may be small but they have larger di**s.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Umm sorry to put the cold water on your graphic scenario but more likely those are "bales" of some type of conriband. Maybe from Mexico. Why do criminals never check for that broken tail light? gets em every time.

75 2002: weber, ANSA, lowered, 14" wheels, new engine, new suspension, rust free & square.

although the footage in Cocaine Cowboys is from the '70s or early '80s and this still newspaper shot used in CC probably is too. One of you is driving this '02 right now. I'd say it ain't a body or hemp, but cocaine hiding the rusty shock-towers.

Looking at the picture it appears that there's a head tilted sideways in the middle of the bags. You'll see it if you tilt your head to the right and look closely. You'll see the eyes, nose and mouth. Freaky!

Joey

The face is freaking me out!

FAQ Member # 2616

"What do you mean NEXT project?"

-- My wife.

late 70s/early 80s, so the probability of illegal recreational substances in that trunk is pretty high (so to speak).

If the car still exists, I hope the current owner has thoroughly vacuumed out the trunk and underseat area to keep the drug sniffing dogs from getting too excited. Several of my military friends have gotten in trouble with a newly purchased used car this way the first time they brought it on base--until they could prove they had just bought the car...

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite