• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

talk about being blunt...

Armond

Let's flood him with emails talking the same smack to him. Like...Hey asshole...WTF? Is that F$#@#$%% car really nice? How much F***^$^*& money will you take? Any f*%#@$*& rust?

Original Owner, Malaga 1973 tii, unrestored.

1985 Euro M635, Cinnabar, fast and fun!

2003 325i, Alpine White

2007 530i Sport, Titanium Silver

2000 Tundra LTD, White, Daily driver

2011 Audi A3 TDI, White, son's new car!

Ahhh, a good New Yawk attytood.

I think it should be spelt Fawk Awf...

heh.

Different side of the country, fur shur...

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

Blunt? Sir, I know Blunt. Blunt is a friend of mine. And that, sir, is no Blunt.

Now, Bo Bice - that would be Blunt. And the ad? More Joe Pesci than Blunt. Indeed, "Buy my car, ya fuckin' little prick . . . ping, pow!"

post-1769-13667590934631_thumb.jpg

post-1769-13667590935629_thumb.jpg

--Original Message-----

Sent: Jun 8, 2008 10:23 AM

To:

Subject: Re: 1974 BMW 2002 tii - $3900 (Bucks County)

You can't paypal me shit wtf are you talking about. If you want tis car get on a plane, come here, and buy it. Andy please don't say anything else like that or I won't respond.

Lol i asked this guy if i could pay pal him 500 and get more pics. I was gonna buy it. What a tool.

Let's flood him with emails talking the same smack to him. Like...Hey asshole...WTF? Is that F$#@#$%% car really nice? How much F***^$^*& money will you take? Any f*%#@$*& rust?

This is the kind of post that makes 2002's owners look like, well read above.

Parts inquiries: 2002haussales@gmail.com FAQ Supporting Vendor  www.2002haus.com www.bmw2002registry.com  Free Your Mind - Remove the Chains and Think