• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have you ever regretted anything the next morning?

"Daddy, what does regret mean?

Well son, the funny thing about regret is,

It's better to regret something you have done,

Than to regret something you haven't done.

And by the way, if you see your mom this weekend,

Be sure and tell her, SATAN, SATAN, SATAN!!!"

I just couldn't help myself

Mark

Mark B

'67 2000CS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A woman in my reserve unit had a first name pronounced Carolyn. However the legal spelling was "Corlyn." I asked her about it once--she said that she was born in a very small hospital "up the holler" somewhere in West Virginia, and when the nurse was told the new baby's name was "Carolyn" the nurse spelled it "Corlyn" on her birth certificate.

So Arkansas doesn't have the monopoly on spelling expertise.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

In the immortal words of The Butthole Surfers:

"Son...it's better to regret something you HAVE done, than to regret something you HAVEN'T done..."

If I'm very lucky...tomorrow morning I'll be regretting something I did tonight! :-)

Paul Wegweiser

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

When I checked out of the hotel for this year's V@V, my bill was somehow about 65 cents over (I prepaid long ago using CC). I insisted on paying the clerk the change. He kind of joked about it. Received CC bill with the stinkin' 65 cent charge from hotel!

Talk about trying to do the right thing.

Also: Don't try to drive an old swing-axle VW with bald tires on a curvy road (fast). I had to check myself after the car almost flipped on an off-camber turn.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Sorry Bill, don't waste your time. Your name is well known here.

I regretted watching the Laker game last week when I woke up the next day.

I actually was not even going to work. Yeah thats how bad we got spanked. I should have watched the worst movie ever instead. Sorry to take the thread a bit far, but we here in LA are still in total shock.

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

Is the visor made of gold? The person is being anaily retarded. I think you are doing the right thing. You did forget but there is no reason to give an explanation for it. What were you sick from school and he needs a letter from the mom. Coorect me if I am wrong but you are the customer.

MeyerE30, I am not accepting your post. You wrote "anaily", which I don't recognize as a word in the English language. If you meant "anally", you sent an "i" I didn't ask for and owe me an "l". I decided to out you on this board because you also spelled "correct" wrong.

CRAP :)

Thank you for the above input. I concede victory to Mr. Williams - he was right, I was wrong. I've already put his torn-up cheque, his bank's $35.00 cheque-stop-payment service fee and a card of apology in the mail. Hopefully, this will be sufficient to end this matter.

Thanks again,

Ian Pringle

Kingston, Ontario, Canada

pringle_5@sympatico.ca