• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How assholes treat other cars

Poon

So this morning I go outside to drive my mom to Surrey memorial hospital ( for radiation) and I notice there's sticky shit all over the side of my car. I look over the car, and there's also two dents, and a decent chip on my driver side rear window pillar. I'm so pissed, because I rarely park it on the street, it's usually in the driveway.

My mother said that earlier my brother had picked up a Corona bottle that was in the street. I'm so frustrated because there's nothing I can do about it, and I can't find out who did it. I guess it was either someone who knows me and doesn't like me, or someone drove by and targeted my car, because it's an unusual car.

Anyways, just need to rant how pissed I am guys. I'll post pics soon as I pick my mom back up. I need to put some touch up as well, in case it rains tonight.

-Andrew Poon

IMG_5202-1-1.jpg

1976 2002 - Mintgrun

1986 535i - Bronzit

I cant decide if I want to put touch up paint first, and let the beer sit for a while. Or wash the car, let the exposed area get wet, and then dry it and touch it up. Here are some pics.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-Andrew Poon

IMG_5202-1-1.jpg

1976 2002 - Mintgrun

1986 535i - Bronzit

Ouch!! Very pretty car. I understand completely. Think how thrilled I was when I found out some young miscreant "keyed" my car, and I saw this.

keying02001.jpg

In the past, drunken neighbor kids were fighting and fell into the passenger door of my 76 02. The huge dent is still in the door as a painful reminder of how irresponsible others can be.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

It makes me sick to think how some have such little regard for other peoples property. In all honesty, if it had been my Corolla I would have been pissed, but only for a while, but my '76 is my baby!

I just applied some touch up paint, and it turns out the paint I have is quite a different shade than the green that is on my car. This just keeps getting worse.:(

-Andrew Poon

IMG_5202-1-1.jpg

1976 2002 - Mintgrun

1986 535i - Bronzit

That sucks Andrew. I live in a safe neighborhood but I wired in a couple of outdoor cameras and put signs up saying "you're being watched" just to scare off the iditos. Good luck on that. You dont know what happens after midnight.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

I feel your pain. My car has been keyed twice now.

Years ago I went camping with some friends and one of my girlfriends friends invited some guys to come out. They were 15-18 years old and there was about 7 of them.

Later on in the night I heard some thumps coming from the area around my buddies truck that was just painted a few weeks ago.

I came out of the trailer and didn't see anything but I saw all those kids being a bit rowdy. I went back in as I didn't see anything. 30 seconds later I hear another louder thump. So I go by the truck and those fuckers were throwing these big ass stones at my buddies car.

So I yell at them WTF? are you retards doing. They were like Fuck you and one of them threw another stone at the truck.

SO were exchanged some more words but they woudn't come down from the hill.

Some how about 10 minutes later we all met up at the truck and my gf came back and saw what happened. So she freaked out and started yelling at those guys. Well one of them started telling her to shut the fuck up and all that. Then one of them said "Bitch I'm gonna punch you out" and walked towards her. So I close lined him and got him in a choke hold. All of a sudden I felt punches all over my head. Some how I grabbed a beer bottle from the ground and started swinging my fists. I felt them connect a few times and seem I broke the beer bottle over someones head. I was so pumped I didn't notice I cut my hand pretty badly with the broken glass. Then I pulled out my tazer and shoved it into the back of the neck on the guy that want after my gf. He started flayling around like and rag doll and went down. At that moment all of those guys backed away and started to take off. At the same time my buddy just arrived after someone told him what was happening and all of those guys took off up the hill.

After that one of the loud kids who just stayed back come over to my gf and started to call her names and other stuff. So I gave her my tazer and she shoved it into his stomach and then kicked him in the balls. The kid went down hard LOL.

10 min later the cops come and those little fucks start yelling "He had a tazer!" and pointed at me. I was just getting my hand bandaged when the cop came over and asked me about the tazer I said it wasn't a taser and that I was hitting the guy with a big maglite which I had in the trailer.

Good times!

bmw2002.ca - Want a powered by Gmail you@bmw2002.ca e-mail? Contact me for a free account.

iRoxy.ca Canadian small business web hosting services

Andrew, there are some real oxygen thieves in this world - sorry to hear you got done by one of them. Good luck with the repairs - i know she'll come up looking great!

Tom

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

If feel your pain. Someone keyed my 72 Tii and made sure that they did a good job of it. The key marks are a big wide wavey line from front to back of the car. I was going to spend the 3-4,000 to get it repainted but now Im concerned that with a nice new shiny paint job that some other ass hole will do it again. So I live with a touch up that makes me mad as hell whenever I see that side of the car.

dmc

Fair Oaks, CA

1972 tii

what is it that makes others do things like that? the only time my car is outside is when im in the drivers seat. i never leave it anywhere. i have another car for that. i know not everyone has a garage and you have no choice. its just too bad you cant catch someone in the act.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Between this and the horrible state of this country's drivers, I have been hesitant to even purchase the 2002 I am currently looking at. Hopefully I will be able to get enough cash together to get it and keep my dd '89 Toyota Pickup. The great thing about it is I don't care what happens to the truck as long as I can drive it.

Sorry for your unfortunate incident. I hope you get it back tip top again!

Cheers,

Brian

1991 M5, 1989 Toyota Pickup 2wd (Old Blue), '72 Deuce coming soon!

CSBSig1.jpg

AC Schnitzer whore!

It's the high school kids with too much time on their hands. Our apartment building gets hit by them every 6 months especially during the summer. You need a good alarm with a pager and a way to lead surveillance on the vehicle.

These people are not your conventional "assholes", hence the assholes react at the provocation. These are just punk ass kids with no income, very angry, jealous, sexually frustrated cowards.

68' 2002 DD

Being a high school kid myself, I know how dumb some high school kids can be. Luckily they havent't done anything to my 1600 in the school parking lot thought. Sorry for your situation, I hope it's fixed soon! I love that color....

'68 Caribe 1600-1563167