• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How assholes treat other cars

Poon

Being a high school kid myself, I know how dumb some high school kids can be. Luckily they havent't done anything to my 1600 in the school parking lot thought. Sorry for your situation, I hope it's fixed soon! I love that color....

When I was in highschool, I came out a couple times to freshly splattered eggs all over my car.

The other fun past-time was to stuff rocks down the tailpipe. that happened rather frequently.

The good news is that since your car isnt a metallic, the touch-up paintwork should blend really easily and you'll probably never see the damage once its repaired. Whats your deductible? Did you get a police report?

This is yet another reason why I hate Corona.

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog

Where is that 02 with the concealed gun in the center console when you need it....

Sorry to see this happen to you man. I would be very interested to know who the F did that. I suggest you stay up one night and leave the 02 on the street. This is ridiculous. Thats why I get so nervous when I leave the car outside overnight.

Good luck

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im