• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SoCal Sunday drive Lotsa Pics..

InkaSteve

I will try and make the next one...even though I don't think my car is up to the standards seen in the pics.

No apologies needed, not necessarily the condition of the car, but the enthusiasm of the owner, is the most important. Join us.. Now if the wheels are going to fall off and we will need to tow you back.. just hitch a ride (most of us are there solo) it is alway nice to have a passenger. But plan on attending somehow, (I wouldn't mind picking you up) you always go home encouraged to get back to that long "02ToDo" list.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Since the '02 is still a few months away from roadworthy, how about if I brought a car that looks kind of...sportscar...ish. :-D

66Litesfull.jpg

'74 Sahara 2002, sunroof/4-spd. (Bought from original owner in 1990)

'66 Mustang Coupe

'70 Mustang Grabber 302

'66 Thunderbird 428 Town Hardtop

Really...? I was only half kidding. Wellll, maybe I'll have to see about trying to plan for your next outing!

'66 Mustang Coupe

'70 Mustang Grabber 302

The Stang is a welcome addition....but only if it has the Hi-Po 289 under the hood! (j/k, but it looks like Hi Po badging on the front fender) anyway, my first car was a '66 Convertible, and that was an adventure driving that rust out special in New York....especially during the winter.....Anyone up for a OC drive on 7/19?

Jeff

Stay tuned for more of SoCal Vintage BMW
http://www.SoCalVintageBMW.com
BMW CCA Member #423513

The Stang is a welcome addition....but only if it has the Hi-Po 289 under the hood! (j/k, but it looks like Hi Po badging on the front fender) anyway, my first car was a '66 Convertible, and that was an adventure driving that rust out special in New York....especially during the winter.....Anyone up for a OC drive on 7/19?

Jeff

Def up if my car is back. And it should.

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

The Stang is a welcome addition....but only if it has the Hi-Po 289 under the hood! (j/k, but it looks like Hi Po badging on the front fender) anyway, my first car was a '66 Convertible

Jeff

Wow, good eye!

And an ex-Mustang owner, too...

I always said '02-ers were more intelligent than the population-at-large!

'66 Mustang Coupe

'70 Mustang Grabber 302