• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Congratulations Bill W.

frank

Bill,

Congrats, well deserved, a beauty for sure.

Earl

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

Guest Anonymous

Congrats Bill, well deserved...No surprize (see below). I would hope this will get coverage in one of the Hemmings publications. A great day for '02's and the Williams Werks.

Date: 4-26-08 01:50

Subject: Re: Does anyone know anything about the New Enland Concours

Hi Bill, I went last year to the Sunday event. They held it in the Alpine Village and at the bottom of the main ski lift. The Concours was by invitation, I believe. There were probably 75-100 cars, including a dozen 100 point European classics; such as older ('50's-'70's) Ferraris, Healeys, MG's and Jaguars (no BMW's - having seen your tii Touring, it's definately competetive in this company, imho). The remainder were early American old timers through '70's muscle cars (some beautiful late '40's Cadillacs). Stratton is near Manchester, which is a classic VT town, with some very high end outlet stores for those that enjoy shopping.

Even though this is only the second year for this show, Hemmings has deep reach into the classic car community, especially in the northeast. Best regards,

Roger

'72 Malaga (showing it tomorrow at my son's annual HS Auto Show - all other cars will be Hondas, Fords, Mopar and Chevys)

Keep an eye open for an article on Bill and Ruth's car in an upcoming issue of Hemming's Sports and Exotic Car magazine.

1972 3.0 cs, 1975 2002, 2002 M Roadster

2013 128i, 2013 X1

1965 Honda Trail 90

Congratulations Bill...good to see all that hard work pay off! Of course there was never any doubt from this Group!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

Good work, Bill, et. al.

Delia

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

It was a good show and venue. I had the touring placing sixth at best. There was an AC Ace Shelby Cobra, Bizzerini (sp?), MGA, Citroen, a fabulous 356 and other nice cars there in the late Euro class.

We were really surprised. We were packing up to leave when the judges gave us the word to get in the parade line.

We are still in NY with the older son, roofing a garage,so I will post some pics of the event mid week when we return home.

"90% of your carb problems are in the ignition, Mike."

1972 2000tii Touring #3422489

1972 2002tii with A4 system #2761680

FAQ member #5

Could not have happened to a nicer guy! Congratulations, Bill! Nice to see someone who works so hard, recognized for his hard work!

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70