• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new euro signals

Lebowski

I'm a new member, just wanted to say thanks to Hamada via the search engine for the super-easy modification and installation of my new euro flat turn signals. I have had my '70 2002 for about 4 months and have just been enjoying driving... no issues so far!

Today I finished my first couple changes to the car... Hella H4s and the flat signals. It went super smooth thanks to the FAQ.

My next round of upgrades is on the way:

H&R springs/Bilstein sports

Crane xr700

Ireland Engineering exhaust/sway bars

I'll post more pics after...

Thanks everyone for your help...

post-14664-13667592753916_thumb.jpg

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

I'm in Kansas, not too many early cars around here. I happened to find this one on Ebay... but it's one of those good Ebay stories....

The owner was super honest, and a great guy. Since the price went higher than his reserve he gave me a bunch of parts to go with the car. I've kept in touch with him, and just the other day I asked him a question before I tackle the springs/shocks and he mentioned he had upgraded the front struts with Tii struts/brakes/booster... I keep finding ways he sold me the best car possible.

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

Wow Aaron. I'm glad I helped a fellow enthusiast. Welcome to the forum. This is the place to be. I learn everyday here and my little diy is just a drop in the ocean of knowledge and old skoolness that is known on the interweb as "BMW 2002 FAQ"

Your 02 looks gorgeous. Enjoy!

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

I'm in Wichita as well, east side. It's funny, I don't recall seeing many 2002s in town but have noticed a few Kansas residents since I've been lurking the board!

Aaron

i don't find anything wrong with the stock turn signals, so they stick out a little bit. are they really that offensive to the original design lines that people are changing them to the european ones?

i don't find anything wrong with the stock turn signals, so they stick out a little bit. are they really that offensive to the original design lines that people are changing them to the european ones?

Honestly, its just a matter of taste and different flavors. I do not think they are that bad either, but just happen to like how the flat lens "flows" with the top curve of the fender. check this pic out:

italian1.jpg

bottom line is its your car and you are the "decider" :)

Hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im