• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about RARE BMW 2002 wheel

fdovargas

I've only seen one other set of these, on a gentleman's car in South Carolina. His is a spectacular original Euro 71-72 tii. Very rare indeed. Turbo fitment? I'm not convinced they're a turbo option or would even clear the turbo calipers/rotors.

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

Guest Anonymous

might be able to find them all over the world but in Dunsmuir in December they are rarer then hens teeth, {google it} give us a close up of the set and we will give you a close approximation of their value.

Dave in Dunsmuir California, at the foot of Mount Shasta

Why? the wheel's rarer, you can find those all over the world...

...but just because it's not uncommon, that doesn't mean it's not interesting...

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

Karl still has them, Jason.

He offered them to me before I committed to the alloys that you had. I don't recall the pricetag, but it was enough to cause me to pass on them. I like them, no problems there...

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Karl still has them, Jason.

He offered them to me before I committed to the alloys that you had. I don't recall the pricetag, but it was enough to cause me to pass on them. I like them, no problems there...

This thread is getting me motivated...

post-300-13667667316189_thumb.jpg

Listen. Think. Share. Act. Repeat.