• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"The Stance Thread"

oz_tom

Jaymic 35mm springs all round, kyb gas inserts front and bogs shocks at the rear. Cosmic mk2 13" et 25. Rubbed/ shredded on 185/70s at the front, so stepped down to 165/70. No rubbing now but I'm a bit worried they look too small. 5de4180bf67530f346f97345c4b1f9e4.jpgf8eb752d3a6d343f1d52ad1c4dfc108f.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Jaymic 35mm springs all round, kyb gas inserts front and bogs shocks at the rear. Cosmic mk2 13" et 25. Rubbed/ shredded on 185/70s at the front, so stepped down to 165/70. No rubbing now but I'm a bit worried the look too small. 5de4180bf67530f346f97345c4b1f9e4.jpgf8eb752d3a6d343f1d52ad1c4dfc108f.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Stance

Owww.  ouch.  Arrgh.  Owwwww...  It hurths...  I think... I would like.. some... nithe... cold... ith... cream....

t

Edited by TobyB

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like square set ups are normal on here. Wonder why more people don't do staggered rears! I have a general idea what I'll order some Rotiforms in but would like to see what a good staggered set up looks like on a non flared 2002. So far I'm looking at either 15x7+12 all the way around or maybe 15x7+12 in the front and 15x8 +15 in the rear.

I believe it's the issue of period correct wheel options. It's hard enough to find a good set of wheels in say 15x7+12 these days that are the right look. So to find two sets of identical wheels, one slightly wider, sounds like a difficult task. Unless you get say, Rotas or some remade 'retro' style wheels.

I believe it's the issue of period correct wheel options. It's hard enough to find a good set of wheels in say 15x7+12 these days that are the right look. So to find two sets of identical wheels, one slightly wider, sounds like a difficult task. Unless you get say, Rotas or some remade 'retro' style wheels.

I'm running 15x7 et 25 up front and 15x8 et 20 on the back with standard arches. Think you might struggle with a smaller offset without stretching.

Seems like square set ups are normal on here. Wonder why more people don't do staggered rears! I have a general idea what I'll order some Rotiforms in but would like to see what a good staggered set up looks like on a non flared 2002. So far I'm looking at either 15x7+12 all the way around or maybe 15x7+12 in the front and 15x8 +15 in the rear.

Apologies, replied to the wrong post:

I'm running 15x7 et 25 up front and 15x8 et 20 on the back with standard arches. Think you might struggle with a smaller offset without stretching.

Also forgot to say I'm running Lenso BSX

Apologies, replied to the wrong post:

Also forgot to say I'm running Lenso BSX

Not looking to stretch so looks like I might have to get something close to your set up.

I can definitely see that to be a fact. After going through 40 pages in this thread, think I have a couple viable options and wheel selection is huge for me. The fenders are perfect on the 76 I bought so it's hard for me to cut them for the sake of putting wide wheels in there. 

A buddy of mine does a lot of work with Rotiform so if I go with their multi-piece wheel... any offset is available. However Volk makes a TE37V which come in 15x7 +18... decisions decision. 

• 2 weeks later...