• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"The Stance Thread"

oz_tom

Oh.. anyways.. an update on my 2002. I'm trying to get it ready for SOWO. The car runs and drives just fine except for the fact that it smoked a bit on decel; so I decided to pull the head and get it rebuilt (4 days before SOWO). 

Been working on building this shop car.. just finished it (suspension, wheel fit, single headlight conversion (2002 headilght buckets). It's not a 2002 but E21... 

14206241373_0a4a789fec_z.jpg

• Like 1

Eugene -

'71 nevada 02

Did you have any issues with the tire scraping the front at full steering lock?

i have these 225/45/15 on 15x8.25 0et and I rub full lock on the front and rear. Well, I mean, I don't anymore because I moved metal around.

Instagram: iliketurbos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Running on Spax shocks and springs rolling round on Lenso BSX 15 x 7 et20 wrapped up in Continental rubber 195 x 45. The rear arches needed a little rolling but i reckon i could go wider in the rears to an 8" rim with an offset of 25 without having to go with flares.

Edited by YorkshireBoy

It might be the wrong thread to post in, but I just could not wait. I just got new wheels. Suspension is stock. Got Bilstein shocks and Eibach springs waiting for installation. Will post before and after photos.

Untouched fenders. Perfect in the front. A litlle space for wider rims in the back, but looks fine.

Rims: Cades Eros 15x6.5 ET30

Tires:       

Fulda EcoControl 175/55 R15 (Front)
Dunlop Sport BluResponse 195
/50 R15 (rear)

post-45646-0-68974700-1403772370_thumb.j

Edited by Thorbjorn

I could not leave the stance alone I changed everything except the roof and lug nuts.

John

Sorry Sir, I am going to have to cite you. Your headlights are inoperative as they appear to be... painted on as BMW roundels...

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/

Just a teaser before its done...

Currently just on H&R sports and stock shocks, switching to Billy sports once the paint is done. Running 15x7 front 15x8 rear BBS RM's

post-43047-0-39839900-1403985717_thumb.jpost-43047-0-95793100-1403985760_thumb.j

"Lily" 1973 BMW 2002

"Frau" 2006 BMW X5 4.8is