• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looking for front seat belts for 76

Guest Anonymous

I could have used the old bolts but sold them with the old belts - the retractors were weak. The new ones come with bolts. Just unpackage them and bolt 'em in. The work great and look original. The seller was All OEM Parts, Inc. on eBay. Their ads seem to always be there.

1976 2002 Inka

2008 M5 Sapphire Black Metallic, 6-speed

Yes, the receivers are a little shorter, but not that bad, and I've gotten used to it. There's no wiring connection for the driver's receiver but no big deal - I don't think my buzzer ever worked anyway. Two modifications I made: (1) the slider with the buckle on the shoulder belt portion didn't slide very freely - the belt makes a double pass through it - so I cut off the black plastic side, leaving the black covered metal portion which slides nicely now and (2) I added those little plastic buttons to each belt so the buckles stay up high on the B pillar for easy reach when retracted. BMW has them cheap and they can be installed (squeezed together to join them) with vise-grips. I'm very pleased with them.

1976 2002 Inka

Yes, the part numbers are:

according to www.realoem.com; however, I just asked for them by name (seat belt buttons), and the parts guy found them. Suggest getting a couple extra in case something doesn't go right. They're straightforward. Let me know how it works out.

1976 2002 Inka