• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What have I done? (newbie says "hello")

Funny how lots of us have similar tastes in cars and float around the Porsche, BMW and Alfa circles... ;-) I also like that this board and others don't necessarily diss the other brands, probably because we've all gone around the block with several brands...

I did what you did but it was not a trade... The only flaw in your cunning plan is that a restored 911T would probably pull on average 10K more than a restored 2002 for similar expenditures (rust is rust). Then again, maybe your 2002 is less rusty and change is good ! I love mine (despite its current cracked head).

I'll tell you what though, you can do a lot of upgrades on the 2002 motor for a lot less than on the 911! It's fun... Then again there are some weird things like super expensive door panels and annoying water cooling issues ;-) Enjoy and best of luck !

PS: My projects

bkd_IMG_5821.jpg

2002 needs fender rust repair and a paint job

911 SC (dismantled) is turning into a 73 clone/race car

912 (white) needs paint

All cars together cost less than a new VW GTi ! ;-)

--------------------------------------------------------------

73 inka 2002 w/ fuel injection & 5 speed, LSD

clint-

i grew up in bp. off of stoltz road. i get the 02 out that way every once in a while.

join. the roundel is fantastic. the pgh group is a little small, but good people. i don't get to meetings much, but i do try to write for it time to time.

please keep in touch. email me off board and i'll give drop you a line when i take it out next for a drive.

dave

Pittsburgh, PA

67.5 Datsun Roadster

72 2002 Colorado

89 325ix

99 318ti

04 x5 3.0