• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Glasurat paint formulas

randerson

You mean you cant find it on the site ?

after you click on the needed color , (BMW sahara) , you will find at the bottom left something called Paint line , you will find beneath it "Glasurit Line 22" , click on it. go to the other box in the right called "Options" , now you will see 2 options , "Standard" and "98 Lighter and red" , choose what you need , (i believe standard , i really dont know , sorry) , and click on the "Next" button .. then this appears wich what i believe is what you searching for :

glasuritsaharace3.jpg

;)

bmwfans_userbar.png

-Living in the wrong side of the world ..

Cheers

Chatroom John

Don't bother. With all the changes in paint types and spray equipment requirements, the old formulas mean very little. If you can't spray the old style paint, there is no point to have the code. Glasurit did not bother to reformulate the old paint colors to the new style paints in many cases.

My suggestion is go to a local paint supplier and have them color match your paint using PPG or Dupont paint and go with that. Sahara is an easy color to match and is not an expensive color to buy.

IMHO--and painting a lot of cars I have used many paints--Glasurit is highly overrated and much too expensive for what you get.

Peter

coupeking