• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally sold out and got some 15"s

Nick

Old thread I know...however...

I'm looking to get my car a similar stance to yours and am considering buying the IE stage 2 springs and Bilstein sport shocks. Do you have any pictures of your car before you cut off a coil and modified the pad? Is there a significant difference and is it worth it to do those mods to brand new products? Thanks

It's all about momentum

FINAL1.jpg

Here's a few brand new pics of my car with IE stage II springs, Bilstein sports, with spring pads. Cannot remember which "dot" the rears are. Still some settling to come with the springs. Unlike H&R or Eibach, Ireland Engineering springs are a linear spring so you could cut a coil without changing the progression of spring dampening, it would however increase spring stiffness...

post-14664-13667597382831_thumb.jpg

post-14664-13667597384374_thumb.jpg

post-14664-13667597386067_thumb.jpg

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

What type of springs are the stock ones? Is it possible to cut a coil off them also? Is it easy to tell the difference between the linear spring and the progressive ones?

linear and progressives are easily determined. linear springs are wound equally where progressives have coils spaced differently. youll notice the coils are wound tighter at the ends or end on progressives.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com