• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who has an AGAVE '02? Pics please!!!

OldSkool

dscn0067li7.jpg

dscn0068nu7.jpg

This car is awesome!

Any idea on the suspension specs?

Very nice!

That car used to be mine. it is the former Bosset/Thongsai car that was on the cover of the Roundel in Jan 02. I sold it a while back. Shoot me an email and I will send you the pic/build files. It is currently owned by Andreas Martinez, a former Porsche Cup racer and an enthusiast, who lives in Key Biscayne. Still a headturner.

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

That car used to be mine.

You bought it from Richard Pineda, right? The picture is from the q-tip contest in NoVa a few years back. The car is a stunner; elsewhere on the web, there are pictures of it sitting in a car bubble. Richard, who was Concours chair prior to Bill W, used to bring it to the events on "display only" status. I guess he figured it would have been some sort of conflict of interest for the chair to win the q-tip trophy. But from what I remember of the car, he would have wiped the competition clean (sorry, John McW). The car is incredible; the pictures don't even come close to conveying the jaw-dropping effect that this car has on people. I wish I had known you were selling it. Not that I could afford it - but a man can dream, eh?

Awesome. Simply, awesome.

That car used to be mine.

You bought it from Richard Pineda, right? The picture is from the q-tip contest in NoVa a few years back. The car is a stunner; elsewhere on the web, there are pictures of it sitting in a car bubble. Richard, who was Concours chair prior to Bill W, used to bring it to the events on "display only" status. I guess he figured it would have been some sort of conflict of interest for the chair to win the q-tip trophy. But from what I remember of the car, he would have wiped the competition clean (sorry, John McW). The car is incredible; the pictures don't even come close to conveying the jaw-dropping effect that this car has on people. I wish I had known you were selling it. Not that I could afford it - but a man can dream, eh?

Awesome. Simply, awesome.

Yes, Same car. The car was purchased (for incredible, silly money) by the same guy who bought Bossert's E30 M3 "bubble car". He then gave the car to his daughter's boyfriend who proceeded to rice it up (M coupe shifter, removed the turbo exhaust and installed, a magnaflow, cracked the headers, leaking every major fluid, etc.). The boyfriend got the boot. It came up for sale on the Turner board and both Richard and I tried to buy the car. I was in Europe and Richard got there with a trailer before I did. Actually, I did not know Richard and John let me know who had the car and that it might be for sale. I decided to buy it and return it to the condition it deserved. Bill Williams picked me up at BWI and took me to Richard's where I bought the car. I took the next few months and a lot of money to get it back in shape. I was very into some other cars at that time (Euro M5, Alpina B9) and I got an offer on both of my 02's from the same guy and I sold them. It remains a beautiful example that is carefully enjoyed by an enthusiast and is better than when you last saw it. It was an early s14 conversion (1995) and the approach on the problem areas in the build has come a long way since it was built. That said, it is one of my favorites for sure. That's the story on the green car.

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.