• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FAQ Official Buyers and Sellers Feedback Thread!!

esty

26 minutes ago, jimk said:

So what is this thread for, just spiting roses but not the bum deals?

Steve at BluntTech will get you anything BMW, no luck needed.  He would honor his gift certificates.

Yeah.

But I'm still waiting for my free ice cream.

:D

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

2 hours ago, ray_ said:

But I'm still waiting for my free ice cream

You must of overlooked that small plastic bag of powder marked, "Just Add Water and Freeze" !

• Like 1

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI i TRIED several times  to give feedback but it did not work ..... to few sellers I really appreciate to buy from the bluebmw for bumper bracket nice parts good services good seller --02nut , US  turn signals happy for them nice seller find a good way to ship and give me a refund for the difference of cost Thank You AGAIN --sp200 for stainless Keychains received rapidly and nice items I really love the 2002 side view and my Alpina too NICE JOB, Stan --2002s14dreams for Label Pins a piece of art I love them good services and quick shipping Chris Marsh for his Kamei spoiler Well packed and quick shipping very happy with that part  FOR  all these Guys 5STARS for their business with me and I will not hesitate to do business again with them !!!

Thank you !

Pierre

5 hours ago, stupidfast31 said:

Great experience buying some motor mounts from jmr_1602.  Price was great, getting in contact with him was easy, shipping was quick, item was well packaged and it came just as described.  All positive!  Thank you!

+1

I've had nothing but stellar experiences with jmr_1602 over the last couple of years. Thousands of dollars in transactions and zero issues. Great seller, buyer, and excellent communication. Highly recommended.

Edited by bluebmw

1966 2000ti Chamonix - old racer, new project

1967 1600 Bristol - stock as a rock

1976 2002 Pastellblau - Alpina tribute

Parts For Sale - The Paddock

Just bought nla part at very good price from 2002haus good communication quick shipping , nice seller ,higly recommended , I will do business with him again for sure!!!

Thanks Again ! Rob

Pierre

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought a set of NOS half-shafts from HalBoyles.  Hal quoted me a price with shipping, I paid and the parts were quickly shipped.  All parts arrived as advertised.  Hal was a pleasure to do business with.  Thanks,

John

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

• 1 month later...