• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wide whitewalls.....

esty

It works well on your car, I think its a great look.

However, if you're going vintage, please get rid of the teeny-tiny driving lights you've got on there and get something around 6" Those little pea-shooters ruin the look.

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog

if you're going vintage, please get rid of the teeny-tiny driving lights you've got on there and get something around 6" Those little pea-shooters ruin the look.

hey harrison...i'm glad you noticed and gave the feedback...i have a set of 6' round, chromed, amber lens lights that i put on it and they seemed to always slap me in the face...then i tried another style, which i liked a lot but still something was missing, so i'm testing these for a few days...i put those on the car right before taking the pictures so i could see them in photo myself and i tend to agree with your assessment

of the styles i've tried, the one in the attachment are my 1st choice...i like them because they don't interfere with the grill...

post-164-13667595591558_thumb.jpg

If you're worried about interfering with the grilles, have you thought about something like this:

Foglight_Bracket.jpg

Foglight_Mounted_02.jpg

The grilles don't really block that much light on a foglamp (mine are fogs, not driving lamps) and they're nearly hidden from anything but a straight-on view. The brackets I made in the above pic bolt directly onto where the big-bumper plates used to go that pinched down the rubber adapters for the shocks, so you don't even have to drill any new holes either.

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog