• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB euro bumpers (pre '72), passenger side mirror

As the title says I'm looking for some euro bumpers (pre '72) for my '74. I also need a passenger side mirror. I'm located in the bay area, CA and prefer to pick up. Thanks

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam

As the title says I'm looking for some euro bumpers for my '74. I also need a passenger side mirror and some 15x(whatever fits on a nonflared 2002) BBS RS or BBS RM or Alpina wheels. I'm located in the bay area, CA and prefer to pick up. Thanks

I have a new flag mirror available:

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,311610/

70 M2 2.5L 

I found wheels so I no longer needs those. I also went to Double 02 salvage today to check out their bumpers but they all had big dents and the price wasn't right so I'm still look for a set of pre '72 ones. Also need a used passenger side mirror.

Just my two cents................and that's all it's worth.

So, all you've found, so far, are dented, pitted and "not the right price".

I hate to "rain on your parade", but just between you and me, you own a cult, almost collectable, THE classic BMW. Nothing will be "the right price".

The current M/T msrp(if some of the pieces hadn't gone NLA already) is about $2700. Aardvark has reconditioned/rechromed pieces--including core charges 'cause you don't have any pieces for deposit, and sales tax at about $1400.

IF you just can't live without 'em, expect to pay the asking price for the best examples you can find. They aren't making any more of them.

Hope you find a good, complete set you can afford.

mac.

I have a stash of bumpers and bits, ranging from straight and shiny to banged-up and cheaper (mac's right - NONE of this stuff is a giveaway any more). Also have access to the best chrome shop around . . .

Email me with what you want; if you've got a specific budget than tell me what it is and I'll put together a set that fits your need.

ken ATT blaskoracing dot com

The 74 Manila?

He bought it from me over a year ago and has yet to settle up the balance.

If you don't know the story, go to:

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,302321

And if you see him, tell him that he still owes me $950.

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.

WOW, THAT'S A BUMMER. I'VE SEEN IT DOWN THERE, SOME OF THE GUYS IN SURROUNDING SHOPS TOLD ME THAT WAS HIS CAR, BUT HAVEN'T SPOKE WITH HIM. HE HELPED ME OUT IN MY GLASS SHOP ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO, IT'S A SMALL INDUSTRY SO WE KINDA KNOW EACH OTHER, IF I SEE HIM DOWN THERE I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHERE YOU CAN FIND HIM. I KNOW HE LIKES TO TRAVEL ALOT AND THE WORK WILL BE IN HAWAII FOR THE WINTER. MAYBE GET HIM BEFORE

I signed over the title to his name (silly me) and I trusted him to pay the balance in short order. (again, silly me.) Lesson learned.

I am hoping that if enough people know the story, especially people around him, he would eventually come through, pay what he owes and join back the community of 2002 owners, come to the shows etc.

Luckily, with the power of the internet, it's not easy to hide anymore.

Thanks for the update.

Pierre

O==00==O