• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTF!!!

DB

notice the flares are blended.

yeah, and we've had one in town recently that's documented to within

an inch of it's life- and the flares are smoothed in. AND they were like

that from day one...

Honest, kids, a 5- gallon pail of black leather dye, some 15" panasports,

and an AC delete and I'd be ready to paint it any color but white

and drive it...

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

Its not too bad. I mean it could be much worse, at least most of the stuff was fitted properly.

I agree, if it were a regular '02.

However, it looks like the car is a genuine turbo, like DB says. That would be heresy!!!!!

You guys may not remember the 02 that I gave away six months ago. It was only an 02. Not a Tii or a turbo, but sometimes a car needs to be rescued from the junk yard. If that was a real turbo and was modified to that from a shoddy condition, I say good form.

I think the Japan Turbo's flares were blended in. As Les said, most Japan Turbos look like that. Maybe a DOT type rule they had back then?

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

0604291571.JPG

id prefer a black dash for glare reduction, but otherwise I rather like it. Anyone seen the stitched-leather dashes available on e39 M5s? beautiful!

Chris from only02 was working on marketing stitched vinyl dashes for 2002's. Don't know the status, but IIRC he had one on ebay a few weeks ago.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290