• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Fronts seats for 1974 2002

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I am looking for some decent front seats for a 1974 2002. I want ones that are stucturally sound (pads) if possible. kurt.bicknell@merrillcorp.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I have a set of black stock seats from my 1976 2002. They are in great shape cosmetically, but the padding under the vinyl is getting thin. You can totally use them as is, but on long drives they start to feel thin. I just put a set of racing seats in mine, so they are just taking up space in my garage. I am in NC, so I don't know if the shipping will be worth it for you. I don't know what they are worth, but I do know that I am in need of a weber 32/36 electric choke carb that is in decent shape and the shafts are tight. I really only need the base of the carb actually. Let me know. My email is moljeski@bonterrabuilders.com

1976 '02 - My first...