• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Central Coast to SoCal Vintage Caravan

InkaSteve

Anyone from Central Coast (SLO, SB, Ventura, etc.) want to make connections to caravan down to SoCal Vintage meet Sat. AM? Dubois and I are leaving SB around 6:15 AM and would love to connect up with anyone between here and the event. Check in here and we will work out the schedule and meet points.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Where is the meet. Don't know that I can make it but I have to be in LA this weekend. Maybe it could happen.

Near where the 101 and 405 freeways come together. 9 to 4 Saturday, although I think most activity will take place before 2 or 3 Check out their site http://www.socalvintagebmw.com/index.html Gotta rental car??

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

Got it! Thanks. Not sure I can redirect the family activities at this late stage but I'll be there if possible. I'd like to meet some of you CA folk.

Bring the family! Weather is beautiful and Woodley Park is as well.

John Capoccia

Sierra Madre, CA

Got it! Thanks. Not sure I can redirect the family activities at this late stage but I'll be there if possible. I'd like to meet some of you CA folk.

Yeah, bring the family....make sure you introduce yourself, although if you have a Mass. accent, we should figure it out. I shouldn't be too hard to find, only one inka touring entered so far...Hope you can make it.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

you going down the 101? What time will you be by Ventura area? 7:00 or so? I am going but not sure if I will be quite that early but the thrill of a caravan is cool too.

1971 2002 Riviera Sunday Church car

1972 2002 Golf Euro, need anything?

1964 VW Beetle, Ya, Deutschland

1984 Toyota Truck-Ol Faithful!

1999 Nissan Altima, need ac sometimes

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/mpost93167/71%202002%20riviera/

you going down the 101? What time will you be by Ventura area? 7:00 or so? I am going but not sure if I will be quite that early but the thrill of a caravan is cool too.

Maybe just a tad before 7 on the 101, what is your closest onramp? Email me from the FAQ we can exchange cell #s. As of now, there are 3 of us leaving SB around 6:15. Hope we can make a connection.

Steve

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

We will stop at Coffee bean and Tea leaf between 6:45 and 7:00 4360 E main Ventura ( Main and telephone) http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=coffee+bean+and+tea+leaf&sll=34.268832,-119.234061&sspn=0.007767,0.013733&ie=UTF8&ll=34.26271,-119.23331&spn=0.002048,0.003433&t=h&z=18&iwloc=A Coffee up and head out.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg