• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Rubber Seals - Quarter Windows, Doors, Hood, etc

kbken62

I'm looking to replace most of the rubber seals on my car during it's rebuild. I'm having a hard time finding the parts other than Windshield and Rear glass seals. Does anyone know where to get the other pieces at a reasonable cost or do I just keep waiting on ebay?

Thanks,

Ken

74 2002 Restore/Upgrade Project - M2

08 Alpina B7

Are you looking for NEW, or great condition USED?

I think I may have some rear side 1/4 glass USED in very nice shape, hangin' in my parts garage?

Email me with a list and I can check my 5 parts cars (1 cut up) if "very good USED" will suffice.

jonny

j.foster62@juno.com

BUS_CARDfaq.jpg

AKA: "Captain Obvious"

Drivers:

'72 '02

75 Opel Ascona

e21

2-e30's

2-e28's

15+ parts cars

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/fosters.3

You are not going to find aftermarket seals for the rear quarter windows and vent windows. The aftermarket door seals made by URO are in back order and should be back in stock soon, so I heard from several vendors. They sell around $100-120 each. The factory door seals are available from BMW, will cost you around $150-200 each, depending on who is selling. Last time I checked the best price was by bavauto.com. If I were you, I would order them from BMW MT (bimmer.com) now as future prices will be higher for sure.