• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Check out this intake manifold!

MAD02

I realy like it.

if it were me id put a equalisation tube in between the two chambers/plenum, that should take care of any sync problem.

added weight ?

two half of something isnt it the same as one complete ??

added weight is the carb and the plenum+linkage...are we talking 5 pound max ? probably not.

hood clearance ? probably only if you are stu enough to try to instal the oem air box !!

lol...

i think it is a brilliant idea.

2006 530xi, 1974 2002 Automatic summer DD
1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp
1986 yota pick-up, 2006 Smart FT diesel

Guest Anonymous

That set up for that motor is sweet. That motor is set up with heavy mods and will need lots of gas for sure. The length of the runner and added atomization of the fuel should help with torque I would think. I have a motor from the guy that built that set-up. A much milder combination, but I'm running a mechanical 38\38 that we custom jetted fairly rich and that motor could take a ton more fuel. I'm just too cheap to run dual Webbers. I will say that the ease of the 38\38 is hard to beat. I would love to try that set up on my motor with 32\36s or something. What's nice is you can get those carbs all day long fairly cheap (and ease to work on)