• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB blower motor

BMtroubleyou

Hello all, i'm cutting glass up here in the northwest and my windows are fogging up like the Moores of Scotland! I need a functioning blower motor for the winter. Does anyone have one they can sell me?

On a side note, whats the best way to RnR a blower motor inside that goofy lookin secondary firewall? Do you remove it from inside or outside?

Keep the rubberside down

(O=00=O)

75 2002 Metric Mechanics

01 Z3 3.0i

Guest Anonymous

The heater box must be removed in order to get the fan out. There are several clips that must be removed and rivets which must be drilled out in order to open the two halves of the heater box far enough to get the fan out. The hoses must be removed, the heater valve cable must be disconnected, the wiring disconnected, and the two 10mm nuts which secure the heater box to the body must be removed in order to get the heater box out of the interior.

shermanmartinez@hotmail.com

The heater box must be removed in order to get the fan out. There are several clips that must be removed and rivets which must be drilled out in order to open the two halves of the heater box far enough to get the fan out. The hoses must be removed, the heater valve cable must be disconnected, the wiring disconnected, and the two 10mm nuts which secure the heater box to the body must be removed in order to get the heater box out of the interior.

shermanmartinez@hotmail.com

damn. that's what I was afraid of. I started doing removing those clips from the inside and they were so rusty and fuzed onto the heater box that they were barely budging, and the wiring was a nightmare wrapping all arround the box and i had to act like a contortionest to work on it upside down on the floor. It almost sounds easier to remove the dash board assembly while i'm at it!

75 2002 Metric Mechanics

01 Z3 3.0i

Yeah, I can do paypal but I prefer a check. It depends on where I'm shipping it to but it would probably be a little less than $10...steve You can email me directly at hogpie1@hotmail.com thanks