• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing: blaupunkt radio...

PatAllen

Hi Jim,

Yeah, some of those accessoires were funky but some were pretty neat and useful. I started photobucket not too long ago to help some friends identify parts or to aid in work being done.

Go here if you are interested in some accessory catalogs. I only posted three and they are for the later ones. 68,70 & 74.

nt

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x265/penth2o123/Vdub%20Accessories/Accessories%20Catalogs/

nt

These are a few of the ones I have on hand for the 74 vert I have.

nt

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x265/penth2o123/Vdub%20Accessories/On%20Hand/?start=0

nt

I have been a pack rat for 20 some years. I buy shit I don't need but I know I will use for future restos. Hell I even have hard to find or nla parts for cars I don't own yet as I haven't found the right car. It is getting out of control.

I have a ton (I mean a ton) of parts, accessories & literature on all cars. I am just starting to shoot pics, catalog and building a searchable database with pertinent information. It will contain the part, number, interchange for different years & models, price paid Etc Etc and the box they are in so I can locate them quick as they are all going to another location for storage.

In other words I am getting organised. My girlfriends are tired of moving a crank to eat at the table or pulling parts out of the dishwasher.

Starting to ramble soooo....

Just looked at your literature postings. Very nice! I have (1) accessory brochure from the early 70's but it doesn't look like any of the covers in your collection.

I used to collect all the brochures from the DC Autoshow, but they got too heavy and I threw them all out years ago. The Mercedes ones were the best!

Getting back on track - I have a small booklet on the Becker radios with separate wiring diagram that came with my car.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

• 2 months later...

the bridging thing that i am talking about is super simple. It could be just a dongle DIN plug that you connect at the back of the radio. What it uses is a OP amp to change the phase of one channel. Probably 2$ worth of electronic parts.

I will surely post my work once i will be there.

Pat - did you every fabricate that little device ?

Dirk

BMW Classic Car Club of America - www.bmwccca.com

'73 2002 tii - '72 2002 (targa) Cabriolet - '71 2002 (voll) Cabriolet - '71 2002 Rally - '71 2002 Alpina A2 - '70 2002 ti - '68 1600 GT - '65 1800 TI

the bridging thing that i am talking about is super simple. It could be just a dongle DIN plug that you connect at the back of the radio. What it uses is a OP amp to change the phase of one channel. Probably 2$ worth of electronic parts.

I will surely post my work once i will be there.

Pat - did you every fabricate that little device ?

no, i will dig it that problably very late, i have to put that whole project (the car restoration by itself) on hold as i lost my job.

2006 530xi, 1974 2002 Automatic summer DD
1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp
1986 yota pick-up, 2006 Smart FT diesel

but, since ALL blau radio has this nice feature in the back to interfere with the line output, i may put a iPod input device, that i will do of my own for sure.

Pat, I have a Blaupunkt Nurnberg. Is there an easy way to connect an MP3 player to it? Have any diagrams or pics of how to do that?? TIA..

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours