• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cool drives around vegas...

Hey all. Me and a buddy won 24hrs in vegas on a radio trip and part of the itinerary is to rent an elise or a boxster and do some touring/rental car flogging around vegas. Can anyone reccommend a cool drive on secondary roads? Stuff not to miss before we get into the free booze and debauchery on the strip? Thanks, Chris

Guest Anonymous

I hear the Liberace museum is a wonderful place to visit! The parking lot may be seafoam friendly! lol

Red rocks to the west - Hoover dam to the Southeast. Pahrump to the West. - None of these locations (except trips through the desert Pahrump) permit exceptionally fast unbridled driving. Go with Liberace and report back!

e mail Chris at Only02 http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,profile/mode,viewprofile/u,731/ He is in Las Vegas, and might have some suggestions. Might be fun to visit his operation also. http://www.only02.com/

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

The drive up to Mt. Charleston is very cool and if you wanna see REALLY cool stuff, go north on I-15 to southern Utah and see Mt Zion national park, lots of twisties.

I remember driving out of vegas in the desert on the way to salt lake city, and the roads were f*cking perfect black ribbons following the gently rolling hills. for some reason i kept thinking of corvettes blasting at WOT along those roads. this was back in my VW/jetta days, so im not sure what i was thinking... ;-p