• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Any Megasquirt systems available?

leonine99

I'm getting a little tired of the quirkiness of the 38/38 in my '75, plus I think there might be a short in the ignition electricals.....I'm seriously considering a conversion to Megasquirt but have no time or space to build one up (looks like it would be a fun project....I do need a garage!) I know this is a longshot, but is anyone out there considering selling a full MS system they may have? Thanks.

Jeff

Stay tuned for more of SoCal Vintage BMW
http://www.SoCalVintageBMW.com
BMW CCA Member #423513

Jeff, I have a Haltech F10X system, which I ran in my 2002 for about a week. I went back to my 32/36 Weber because I needed a wideband O2 meter to road tune it, and havent been able to buy one because Im so broke. I am willing to let eveything go. 318i Manifold and throttle body, water divider, fuel rail, new Ford 19lb injectors, new GM coolant, air temp and MAP sensors. I know its not a Megasquirt but my wife and I have fallen on hard times and can use some extra income. Please email me if you are interested or if you need some more info. Thanks.

a2002geek@hotmail.com

David G.

1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" Smog? What smog!!

1998 Nissan 200SX "Sayuki" Can't argue with 35 MPG!!

1987 Nissan 300ZX My Dad's old Z will soon be mine!!