• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The SoCal Turkey Run. Saturday 29 or Sunday 30?

Pierre

Please choose one  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose one

• Saturday Nov 29
    • Sunday Nov 30
    • I can participate either day

Which day would you prefer? Please reply if you would attend one day or the other in order to get meaningful results. Thank you.

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam

We take highway 33 to Lockwood valley to Frazier Park. Some people grab the 5 at Frazier Park and go home. Some people turn around and do it all over again. Interestingly enough, the way back is completely different than the way up. (It's a lot faster too.)

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.

She is not driveable. She had many parts removed from her, including starter, alternator, water pump, intake and exhaust manifolds, radiator, distributor, seats, center console, bumpers and I don't know what else.

(She had expired plates too. In fact, she was never transferred out of my name.)

I haven't decided what to do with her yet. I paid the back fees, put her on non-op and parked her in my side yard out of sight and covered her. At least I can claim that Chris no longer owes me anything.

Pierre

O==00==O

I'm going to have to send the G-Man in my place. Him and InkaSteve. I'll be picking sand out of my butt on both of those days.

;-P

Ryan....good to see you are still alive.....I know your "re-up" was involuntary, but much thanks for your service, miss you in California. Stay clear of "Al Katta"

AlKata.jpg

Pierre....Out of town that weekend, sorry will miss it.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Guest Anonymous
She is not driveable. At least I can claim that Chris no longer owes me anything.

I know I am not blessed with your patience. And I am still torn by something similar that happened to me, by a so-called friend.

Considering your loss of use, the reduction in value (due to missing parts) and the time and effort expended to recover, your "buddy" has no reason to cry. Good for you. You made the best of a bad situation.

She is not driveable. At least I can claim that Chris no longer owes me anything.

I know I am not blessed with your patience. And I am still torn by something similar that happened to me, by a so-called friend.

Considering your loss of use, the reduction in value (due to missing parts) and the time and effort expended to recover, your "buddy" has no reason to cry. Good for you. You made the best of a bad situation.

Its ok, he will piece it together and give it a crappy paint job, Like he did before he sold it to me!!

I'm going to have to send the G-Man in my place. Him and InkaSteve. I'll be picking sand out of my butt on both of those days.

;-P

Ryan....good to see you are still alive.....I know your "re-up" was involuntary, but much thanks for your service, miss you in California. Stay clear of "Al Katta"

AlKata.jpg

Pierre....Out of town that weekend, sorry will miss it.

Better watch out in our own Country!!

Guest Anonymous
Its ok, he will piece it together and give it a crappy paint job, Like he did before he sold it to me!!

From what I have read, no one forced you to buy the car and you never complained - until you realized you couldn't pay for it. Please put your audacity in your pocket and hang ten with some other audience.

From what I have read, no one forced you to buy the car and you never complained - until you realized you couldn't pay for it. Please put your audacity in your pocket and hang ten with some other audience.

OK Sammy,

No, you dont know the hole story, Did you ever see the car?The paint job?Or feel warm water dripping on your feet, threw the window?The smell of Mold under the carpet?NO!! And the Audience seems to thrive off of it!! Like you!!

Nice profile, stay in your closet!!

Guest Anonymous

OK Sammy,

No, you dont know the hole story, Did you ever see the car?The paint job?Or feel warm water dripping on your feet, threw the window?The smell of Mold under the carpet?NO!! And the Audience seems to thrive off of it!! Like you!!

Nice profile, stay in your closet!!

Thanks for setting the record straight. We had no idea you were the victim.