• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The SoCal Turkey Run. Saturday 29 or Sunday 30?

Pierre

Please choose one  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose one

• Saturday Nov 29
    • Sunday Nov 30
    • I can participate either day

Its ok, he will piece it together and give it a crappy paint job, Like he did before he sold it to me!!

From what I have read, no one forced you to buy the car and you never complained - until you realized you couldn't pay for it. Please put your audacity in your pocket and hang ten with some other audience.

OK Sammy,

No, you dont know the hole story, Did you ever see the car?The paint job?Or feel warm water dripping on your feet, threw the window?The smell of Mold under the carpet?NO!! And the Audience seems to thrive off of it!! Like you!!

Nice profile, stay in your closet!!

Did you have to Chris? After all you have done... you still have the nerve to come out here, shielded by you keyboard and attack me.

The whole story is no secret. I had a car for sale. You bought it. Was it perfect? I never claimed it was. You get pictures, detailed pictures of all the defects and a full description. The only item you were not told about (because I did not know about it myself either) is some rust on the rear shelf behind the rear seat, under the rear window, between the speakers. That is not a place where 2002s rust usually.

There is no rust on the rockers, on the shock towers, on the frame rails or anywhere else on the body. Tatiana is not rusty as you claim.

It had a strong motor (even you made that claim) a good transmission with no crunching, a very nice interior with recently redone seats, front and rear, the suspension was tight, it had a set of decent bottle caps with decent tires. You claimed the diff was noisy. I won't argue with that. (Diffs are $50 and I have 3.) I could have easily given you one of them and even helped put it in.

The front windshield gasket was shot and you knew that. It is obvious in the pictures and I mentioned that to you. Therefore I am not surprised that it leaked.

The paint was marginal. That's the way I bought it and I told you that. (I don't paint cars.) I never claimed it had beautiful paint. Look at the pictures. It was not a car I owned long. I bought it not running, did some work to make it road worthy, drove it for a while and tackled many little issues and sold it to you. I asked $2900 for the car. You took the offer, sent me $1000 in June 2007, then a couple weeks later, sent me another $200 check which bounced then took three months to come get. I had four offers during that time, people with cash that were willing to buy it. I held on to it for you, paying insurance, driving it to keep it ready for you, while praying I wouldn't get in a wreck. I was in limbo for 3 months. It was my car and yet it wasn't. And you kept delaying to come get it.

You finally did in August, you came by train, were picked up at the station, had all the time in world to inspect, check, look, and even change your mind. You had some money but were short $1200. You took the car home and promised me the balance within two weeks.

You did send me $200 in the mail in cash, then another $50 in January $2008. You never mentioned anything about the car itself except that it was amazing and was running very well. You had a mishap in a Mexican jail, you got in a minor wreck and bent a rear control arm and a wheel or two, and kept finding excuses why you could not pay for the rest. You would ignore me for months, and I finally got a reaction from you when I posted it here.

This board works. It was the reason I trusted you. And when you violated that trust, the board took a stance.

You used the fact that I have 10 cars as evidence that I am doing well and you are not. Why should your incompetence and misfortune be used to your advantage, or worse, my success be used against me. I earned it. I am doing well because I take responsibility for my actions. I make promises I can keep and I don't make promises I can't. If I make a mistake, I own up to it. That's what responsible adults do. I also don't buy stuff I can not afford.

You're not a kid Chris. Don't act like one. When I picked up the car, you were apologetic and obviously upset about the whole deal. So am I. Now it's over. You are using the keyboard as a shield to fire up accusations that make no sense. Bringing it up will only make you look bad. Time to move on. We both lost. I learned my lesson. I hope you learned yours. And that's the whole story.

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam

Guest Anonymous

No, you dont know the hole story. . . .

Pierre, your previous posts as well as the buyer's speak for themselves. Evidently, the buyer acknowledges his version has a hole in it.