• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage at the Vineyards REGISTRATION OPEN!

ScottNC

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As it sits now, I won't be working for the event. However, I have to go to work the next day so there won't be any beer drinking for me after the event since I'll probably be going to V@V in my Bonanza again. Who knows? Maybe I'll get something on my 02 done.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

Great! You're welcome to join up w/us. I have decided to go to Vintage, but not to attempt Mid-America '02 gtg in Ark. Mark your calendar for the May 9th weekend as well ---- Salt Fork Park MW '02 GTG.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

• 2 weeks later...

Registration has hit 100 with Brett Sutton

President of the Allegheny Chapter BMWCCA signing up to attend again with his '76 2002.

I also want to mention that sponsors such as Liberty Mutual, BMWCCA, The BMW CCA Foundation, and BluntTech.com are making this event possible.

www.vintageatthevineyards.com

"SAVE 'EM FROM THE CRUSHER !"

• 1 month later...

I'll be there...

Even if it's unpainted.

Even if it will still have a bent trailing arm.

Even if my strut towers magically collapse.

Even though it's bumperless, semi-trimless, and I forget to put the seats back in...somehow.

Even if I have to drag it behind me with a rope Strongman-Contest style.

Last year's V@V was the day I got hooked on 2002s, and decided e30 must be sold to accommodate for this newfound "fetish"...

Cheers.

-serge

If it's not broke, don't fix it. But if by some odd chance you broke it, deny it.

DSC_0621.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello FAQ,

Sports Car Restoration is now in gear and preparing for our trip down south. We hope to be bringing a few cars with us, but to mainly enjoy the BMW community after a 2 week blitz on a 74 Tii. I am very much looking forward to my second year of V@V. I hope everyone has a safe trip and arrives in the car they left home in,

Nate Williams

http://sports-car-restoration.com/

86 Merkur XR4TI (32,000 miles)

87 Merkur Widebody XR4TI Project

75 Malaga 2002

• 2 weeks later...