• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I still love stock steel rims

norm

I would gladly roll on steelies if they looked like these.

stock wheel centers - believe they can go at least 1" larger diameter than stock with deeper drawn outers. Cost should run between $100 - $150 per wheel depending on what you want done, lead time is normally about 4 weeks.

I just had a pair of Mitsubishi "Mighty Max" / Dodge D50 4wd rims widened to 7" for the rear of my '79 Datsun king cab pickup - cost was about $250 for both, welds were almost too pretty to paint over.

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

Guest Anonymous

I know...I painted over some of the spots near the lug holes...they won't be seen I hope...really trying to concentrate on the outer lip

Photobucket

Photobucket

nf

'70 2800CS

'72 Tii (fresh wheel paint)

'73 2002 (panasports)

Here's my stock steel rims on my 81 Euro spec E12

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y208/bimmerfan02/Gordon%20E12/?action=view¤t=DSC00978.jpg

Sorry to say Norm, it will look so much better when I put my old school 14" open face Alpina wheels on this car. Steel wheels and trim rings have got to go.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner