• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I still love stock steel rims

norm

Someday, stock rims with hub caps with beauty rings will be all the rage again. At the LA Vintage there were over 100+ cars and only two had stock steel wheels. Stock is the is the most RARE of all rims now

Norm

Couldn't possibly agree with you more Norm!! ;-)

I've got these ultra-rare steelies on my 2002 too. And actually I've been on those for the past 10 years for the exact reason you mention : everyone else seems to be on alloys of some sort. Funny how riding on stock steelies make you stand out...

Must admit however that I use the 5" wide steels from the tii, rather than the regular 4½".

2002Drive.jpg

MotorClassic20071.jpg

I've got a set of 6 x 13" Ronals too. IMO the best looking period alloys available. The day that every 02-enthusiast decides to run on steeies, I'll swap to my Ronals.... :-D

Wish I had a set of Campagnolo alloys on the shelf too though!! Anyone have a set they're willing to sell me??

O==00==O
With BMW-Regards,
Anders.