• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Pedal Box full of pedals for 1969 Neue Klasse 2000

finkbuilt

I can come up with the complete pedal box---I have to check thru them a little more thoroughly and see what i can come up with. I'm just North in Victoria,b.c. 02 pedal boxes are going to work for you? Couldn't you drill holes for the clutch cylinder and add a pedal and bushing--i think the auto and standard boxes are the same otherwise annd would save a lot of hassle pulling the box if the engine is in the car--Brent--scoyote@shaw.ca

I can come up with the complete pedal box---I have to check thru them a little more thoroughly and see what i can come up with. I'm just North in Victoria,b.c. 02 pedal boxes are going to work for you? Couldn't you drill holes for the clutch cylinder and add a pedal and bushing--i think the auto and standard boxes are the same otherwise annd would save a lot of hassle pulling the box if the engine is in the car--Brent--scoyote@shaw.ca

Hey Brent, no, 02 pedal box wont work. The NK pedals hang down from the firewall rather than sticking up from the floor. I really need a pedal cluster from a Neue Klasse 2000. I have an E21 pedal set that I might be able to graft into the NK box. interesting idea.

73 Riviera Daily driver 2002 - MS, 9.5:1, cam, LSD