• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poll: Color choice??? Laguna Seca Blue???

chadwest02

Work around the color of your interior. Tan interior looks good with darker colors like Agave green and Malaga burgundy. Silver might look OK with tan but I know it looks better with black interior. White would be a good choice too.

If you want bright, think about Mintgrun which looks good with black grills and could look nice with tan interior.

Not crazy about that Laguna Seca blue, and don't care for Black on black grilled 2002s.

I'm also afraid the Laguna Seca blue would hurt resale. It would take just the right person to buy it.

"SAVE 'EM FROM THE CRUSHER !"

My vote(s) would be for either Polaris or Agave. My next '02 would be either these two colors. In my opinion, the newer, flashier colors don't seem to work well with older cars.

I think the Laguna Seca car picture was from the 2002AD website.

Thank God I didn't paint my VW Teal (Ford T-Bird) when it was in fashion (I chose Porsche Guards Red from 1984)!

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I've always liked that color, and think that it looks really good with chrome.

There are a number of modern colors that do seem to work-

if you find a really good color anywhere,

who cares what car it originally came on?

My 68 roadster is '91 isuzu blue, and I love it.

so there.

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL