• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm the King of Crap!

Harv

<>

Oh, is that ever the God's honest truth. (Same goes if you sell anything, by the way...)

So... to make the obvious joke... crap my ass!

The new book The Best Of The Hack Mechanic available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0998950742, inscribed copies of all books available at www.robsiegel.com

1972 tii (Louie), 1973 2002 (Hampton), 1975 ti tribute (Bertha), 1972 Bavaria, 1973 3.0CSi, 1979 Euro 635CSi, 1999 Z3, 1999 M Coupe, 2003 530i sport, 1974 Lotus Europa Twin Cam Special (I know, I know...)

Maybe we need an "02 crap" Semi-truck and trailer that circulates the nation 24/7 that we all put our crap in. That way if we really find out we need something, it will come around in the next couple of months, and our wives will be amazed that we actually got rid of all that stuff. (Sorry, Harry, only the continental US)

Unfortunately, the garage will mysteriously fill up again before the truck can return.

Then there is all that Christmas stuff, but that is another thread.

Don't worry, Steve. I work in the shipping industry, and our Jacksonville, FL branch could become my staging point.

Also, I am starting to accumulate crap at my daughter's in Atlanta. I already have a closet full of E21 stuff, most of it previously residing at other FAQer's adobes.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

That is how my place was looking. BMW, Audi, Jeep, and Willys parts everywhere. From old roll cages to fuel systems and transmissions. A couple weeks ago my parents surprised me while I was out of town and cleaned out the entire house and yard. I came home and the place looked great, but all of my stuff was gone. Atleast they put all of the brand new roll cage tubing in the garage. That could have really sucked. Did loose a couple good transmissions, radiators, and misc trim parts in the whole mess though.

Maybe we need an "02 crap" Semi-truck and trailer that circulates the nation 24/7 that we all put our crap in. That way if we really find out we need something, it will come around in the next couple of months, and our wives will be amazed that we actually got rid of all that stuff. (Sorry, Harry, only the continental US)

Unfortunately, the garage will mysteriously fill up again before the truck can return.

Then there is all that Christmas stuff, but that is another thread.

Don't worry, Steve. I work in the shipping industry, and our Jacksonville, FL branch could become my staging point.

Also, I am starting to accumulate crap at my daughter's in Atlanta. I already have a closet full of E21 stuff, most of it previously residing at other FAQer's adobes.

Ohh...now we are talking. We just need a container ship floating out there with all our crap, just waiting for us to say...."now where did I put that set of points that were not quite as worn as the ones in my car?? They will probably work better."

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Harry, I'll be right over to "inventory" that for you! :-D

Ray_73Turkis_OH: I don't wanna ask where the jaw bones came from!

Cheers,

Ray

And, I think I know where it all is.

Fear having to move.

sic

At least you think you know where things are. I have a 10' by 10' shed full of parts (plus the overflow in plastic storage boxes), yet I have no idea where things are within that shed, and many times have wound up buying the part I need yet again.

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.