• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Front retractable seat belts FOUND

MikeWooldridge

Need both fronts. Or parts to fix mine. The PO took them apart not knowing what he was in for and lost some pieces. To think...I just sold a pair of these earlier this year. Never know when you'll need something.

TIA

j9273c.jpg
'71 Agave, '71 Verona, '74 Inka, '73 Chamonix

"FAQ Member Number 60"

I have a pair from a 74, frames bead blasted, painted, with excellent horse hair pads and all the parts. Email for what you need. They are not assembled yet. I also have brand new covers for them from World Upholstery (BMW Beige).

Er, Uh...seatbelts; not seats.

j9273c.jpg
'71 Agave, '71 Verona, '74 Inka, '73 Chamonix

"FAQ Member Number 60"

OH, OK. I think I bought your seat belts and sold them to another 02er later after refurbishing them. But, I have a very nice pair, I just refurbished them. I actually have several sets available, both Repa and Autoflug brands. The retractors are from late model BMW or Porsches. Webbing is either new or refurbished used ones with no cuts or fraying. I use a local shoe/leather smith for stitching.