• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 tii tratde/sale

LOU

1972 BMW 2002tii Sunroof...$11500. Sale or trade for clean late model BMW M5/M3/7/5/3 daily driver. Originally purchased at Peter Pan Motors this tii has been a California car all it's life. Sunroof, super clean, original, rust free solid driver. Turbo springs, Turbo shocks, 320is wheels with XAS Michelin's and 320is steering wheel otherwise bone stock. Many spare parts included. Extremely minor cosmetic degradation...essentially patina. A rare rock solid example which drives beautifully and needs absolutely nothing.

916-207-1089

l.bottini at comcast dot net

post-5428-13667598940871_thumb.jpg

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. Groucho Marx

1972 2002tii

• 4 weeks later...
Lou, that's a nice car -- I'd own it ... wait a minute, I did own it! Good luck with it, it's an honest car to be sure. You'll want it back after it's gone.

Peyton

Peyton, Is there anyway I can contact you regarding the car. As the previous owner and mechanic there is much useful info you could provide.

Thx

• 7 months later...

Hello sunnysd,

Did you ever got in contact with Peyton Smith? If so can you forward me his contact information. I have purchased a car that he built back in the 80s and need to ask him some question ASAP.

Thank you,

Ardy

ardy.sobhani@mavent.com

Art is a snapshot of our growth and evolution, and in viewing them the stories of our life are told. Let’s create something...